GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
1) A minimum rental period of 7 days applies. If the rental period is exceeded, the daily rate applicable for that period plus an additional fee of €100 will be charged per day. Returning every next day is again a fee of €100 plus the day's rent. Since it is usually not possible to make a replacement camper available to the next tenant, in the event of damage or late return of the rented motorhome, the injured party can only claim a refund of the lost days. If the reserved motorhome cannot be delivered due to force majeure, the lessor will do its utmost to provide a replacement motorhome. However, no rights can be derived from this, the tenant is hereby obliged to accept a comparable alternative offered by the landlord.
2) Reservation / payment When making a reservation, you must pay 35% of the rental amount, the remainder 65% plus a deposit of € 600 must be in our possession at least 1 month before collection. Final reservation is only effective after receipt of the first installment and when the reservation has been confirmed to you in writing by us. The deposit will be refunded to your account within 21 days if all rental conditions have been met. Payments only via bank. Prices are subject to errors and include VAT.
3) Cancellation is only possible after this has been communicated to us in writing and confirmed by us after receipt. The date of receipt is hereby the date of cancellation. In case of cancellation up to 30 days, between 15 and 30 days and from 1 to 15 days before the start date of the rental period, you will owe 35%, 50% and 80% of the total rental price respectively. In the event that you do not report on the day and time of the start of the rental period, this is 100%. We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
4) Extension In the event that you wish to extend the rental period, this must be reported to the landlord. Extension depends on availability in the requested period and is only possible after permission from the landlord.
5) Rental price The rental price includes: unlimited kilometres, All-risk insurance (deductible of 600 euros), 24 hour emergency service in the event of a breakdown.
6) Insurance The lessor has taken out All-risk insurance for the benefit of the motorhome. However, for the account of the tenant, who indemnifies the landlord in this regard, damage to third parties that is not reimbursed by the insurer for whatever reason, as well as an excess of € 600 per event for each individual damage. The insurance covers damage to third parties, passengers and theft of the car. Loss of car keys and theft of personal items are not covered. We therefore recommend that you take out personal travel insurance.
7) Drivers According to our insurance, the driver must be at least 25 years old and in possession of a valid driver's license B for at least 2 years. Our motorhomes may only be driven by the driver(s) specified in the rental contract
8) Use The vehicle must be used as a motorhome and no more people may be transported than legally permitted. It is not allowed to use the motorhome to transport goods and the motorhome may not be given to third parties. Use the motorhome as if it were your own. We rent our motorhomes for a maximum of 4 people and Camper Malaga for a maximum of 2 people and 1 child under 1 year old.
9) Receipt and Return The receipt and return takes place at our Finca unless otherwise agreed. The time of issue and collection is by mutual agreement (depending on your flight).
1. The camper must be returned clean inside with an empty and clean toilet cassette, empty waste water tank, full fuel tank, clean refrigerator, clean Safari BBQ / grill and a clean toilet / shower room. The costs will be charged if not returned clean. See point 14. We will go through the inventory list with you before the rental period and will also do this after the rental period. Damaged or missing items must be reimbursed by the tenant.
2. The renter is obliged to check upon receipt of the motorhome whether the motorhome shows defects and/or damage. This must be stated and signed immediately on the issue form. Complaints afterwards will not be considered.
3. If the renter sends a replacement to collect the motorhome, the lessor must be notified in advance. The replacement must submit the relevant documents, including the booking confirmation and a copy of the driver's license of the renter and the replacement. At that time, this replacement will assume the obligations of the tenant, as a result of which the tenant will remain liable.
4. The renter must return the motorhome in the same condition in which he received it. This at the time and place as agreed in the rental agreement.
5. If, when returning the motorhome, the person receiving the motorhome is signed for receipt of the motorhome, this applies in all cases subject to unreported defects and damage and special events for which the owner may be liable be made.
6. The later collection and/or earlier return of the rented motorhome will never result in a refund of all or part of the rent.
10) Identification When picking up the motorhome, the renter and all drivers require identification by means of. valid driver's license required, the renter/driver(s) agree to check their personal data and photocopy of driver's license/passport.
11) Maintenance You should check the oil level every other day before starting the engine. Make sure that the oil level remains at the correct level, top up with engine oil if necessary. Never overfill! Check the tire pressure regularly.
12) Fuel + costs that are directly related to the use of the motorhome such as fuel, oil, repair and/or replacement of tires and/or rims or lighting (in the event of illegal use), fees, window breakage, fines, legal costs, etc. at the expense of the tenant. Necessary costs of normal maintenance and repair are for the account of the lessor. The motorhome will be delivered with a full tank of fuel and you must return the motorhome with a full tank of fuel. If you do not return the motorhome with fuel, we will charge you €25, plus the fuel costs.
13) Deposit / deductible
1. The deposit per rental period is € 600. The deposit will be refunded to your account within 21 days after returning a cleaned and damage-free motorhome and if our rental conditions have been met. In case of damage or violations of the road traffic legislation, this may take longer.
2. The lessor will hold the lessee liable for violations of road traffic legislation or corresponding provisions committed abroad during the rental period.
3. In the event of theft of the motorhome during the rental period, the deposit will be deducted in full if the tenant has been negligent.
4. If it appears that the deposit is not sufficient, the tenant will immediately pay the excess, determined by the landlord, above the deposit to the landlord. If necessary, a final settlement is drawn up for specification.
5. There is a deductible of € 600,--/per event, which will be charged to the tenant in the event of damage at home and abroad.
14) Cleaning costs You will receive a clean camper on delivery and you must return this camper clean again. If the inside of the camper has not been cleaned, the following cleaning costs will be charged: -gas stove and/or sink €25 -refrigerator €25 -toilet/shower room €25 -upholstery not clean €100 -inside living and sleeping area not clean €50 -waste water tank not emptied €25 -Safari BBQ/grill not clean €25 -toilet cassette not emptied and cleaned €35
15) Damage and repairs
1. In the event of any damage or defects, you must always report this immediately and consult with us about follow-up actions. This applies to damage caused by a traffic accident as well as all other forms of damage or defects to the motorhome and/or accessories and interior. We need to know this as soon as possible in connection with making preparations and ordering parts for a repair, since a next tenant would also like to receive the motorhome on time.
2. With every collision, the local police must be called in and the tenant must take digital photos of the damage or have them taken. A European claim form must be completed in full for any damage or damage. The tenant is obliged to limit the damage as much as possible and to follow the instructions of the landlord or the third party engaged by the landlord. The tenant undertakes to have the local authorities draw up a report or an official report of an accident, or at least to make an attempt to do so. The renter himself notes the facts of the event, the brands and registration numbers of any vehicles involved (insurance company and policy number), the names and addresses of the driver, other involved parties and any eyewitnesses. is becoming.
3. The tenant is obliged to first consult with the landlord before the tenant has the damaged goods repaired or destroys and/or renounces remnants.
4. If an emergency service for the motorhome is necessary abroad, the emergency service, as stated, must be called in.
5. Damage caused by filling a tank with the wrong liquid is fully at the expense of the tenant.
6. The tenant may only have necessary repairs carried out up to € 50.00, this should preferably be done at a dealer of the motorhome brand. For repairs that exceed this amount, the landlord must always be contacted first and approval requested. Original and specified invoices issued in the name of the lessor are (after presentation of the replaced defective parts) after will be refunded to the tenant at the end of the rental period if these are not caused by incompetent use or causes that are beyond the responsibility of the landlord.
7. Minor repairs to the motorhome as a result of the rent by the tenant are charged at the cost of acquiring any parts and at a rate of €50 per hour.
8. Damage and costs that are not covered by the insurance, such as as a result of driving under the influence, driving and driving by unauthorized persons, by seizure, drug transport, flooding, loss of the motorhome caused by or related to embezzlement or missing, the destruction of the interior, radio/CD, TV/DVD, reversing camera, navigation system, awning, bicycle carrier, etc. are entirely at the expense of the tenant.
9. The tenant is obliged to report to the landlord known damage and defects when returning the motorhome.
10. The lessor is never liable for personal, material or immaterial damage to the lessee or his travel group, caused by the use of the motorhome, mechanical failure and/or collision damage. Or in case of unused vacation days due to breakdown, or repair of the motorhome. The tenant must take out insurance for this.
16) It is forbidden:
1. Use abrasives and/or a high-pressure cleaner for cleaning both the inside and the outside.
2. Overload the motorhome.
3. To smoke in the motorhome (if it is established that smoking has been done in the motorhome, this costs € 500).
4. Use a deep-fat fryer inside the motorhome.
5. Bring pets.
6. To give or sublet the motorhome to others.
7. Driving the motorhome through rough terrain or off the beaten track.
8. Make changes, additions, inscriptions, decorations, stickers, etc.
9. To use the motorhome for driving instruction.
10. Tow other vehicles with the motorhome.
11. Transporting goods with the motorhome.
12. To transport bicycles, surfboards, skis and other (large) objects in the living area that can damage the interior.
17) Application of law. The parties agree that these standard provisions used by Camperverhuur Go Spain will be interpreted and subject to Dutch law. These general rental conditions for motorhomes are part of all offers and rental conditions.